To remember

Never go to coffee house at 5. In the city center. If you want some peace and quiet. Period.
A day off. Hardly.

I had my therapy session today. I went there with war in my head. After the last session 2 weeks ago, I left mad, disappointed, I don't know what else. And I had serious doubts whether I should come back today. I remembered though the words my therapist said on the first visit that every time I would be thinking of leaving therapy or her, as a therapist, I should not do so just like that. Despite that feelings, I should come and talk them through. So despite the fact that all week I was contemplating leaving therapy, or if not therapy, her as a therapist, today I managed to come. For 6 pm. At 6:03 I was already all in tears. Shooting her with my emotions. And realizing that, despite all my doubts and thoughts against, I really need this. I really need to get better and to achieve what I want to achieve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment