a journey

Over a year ago, when I was on a plane to Budapest, I read an article about slow fashion movement, so basically: let's sew, knit, buy what's made locally and fair. And then this wonderful weekend came. Full of walking, eating, relaxing, sun and us. And I felt under my skin that I really needed to slow down, make my life 'slow'. From start.

And then I tried. But life goes on unexpectedly. After this year I have much more experience, such as antidepressants, wish to quit a job every week, the change of situation at work, my own wedding, quitting meds, starting a therapy, struggling to get pregnant (unsuccessfully so far).

And somehow and somewhere deep, there is still a wish to slow down in me. To live according to this blog's title - life is a journey, not a sprint. And I want this blog to remind me about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment